Who Needs Roses for Valentine's Day When You Can Have White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels? by Donna John
With just three ingredients and minimal time required, these decorated pretzel rods are the perfect last-minute Valentine's Day treat. The festive pretzels are a fun way to surprise your sweetheart or kids. Or, make it a fun family activity and make them together.
To make the Valentine's day pretzels, first cover a work surface with aluminum foil. Melt the almond bark in the microwave until melted and smooth. Now the fun starts! Coat a little over half of the pretzel with the melted white chocolate, letting the excess drip back into the bowl. Give it a sprinkle on side before laying it on the foil. Then, shake some sprinkles on the other side. Let the pretzels dry completely before storing, eating or sharing.
Wrap the decorated white chocolate pretzels up in pink or red tissue paper and tie with a ribbon for a sweet bouquet that anyone would love to receive. Or set them out on a platter for your Valentine's Day get-together. What a fun snack or dessert for the day of love!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 package almond bark
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles or red colored sugar and pink colored sugar
Here's how you make it:
- Put a large sheet of aluminum foil on your work surface.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
- Place your pretzel rod in the bowl, holding the end, and spoon the melted almond bark to cover a little over half of the pretzel. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Sprinkle one side of the pretzel with some of the sprinkles while still holding it. Lay it on the aluminum foil and sprinkle the other side. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Allow pretzels to dry.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pretzel Rods $4 & Up
Almond Bark $6 & Up
Valentine's Day Sprinkles $3 & Up
Red Colored Sugar $3 & Up
Pink Colored Sugar $4 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Tissue Paper $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.