Valentine's Day Pretzels: Who Needs Roses When You Can Have White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels? by Donna John
With just three ingredients and minimal time required, these pretzel rods are the perfect last-minute Valentine's Day treat! Wrap them up in pink or red tissue paper and tie with a ribbon for a sweet bouquet that anyone would love to receive.
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 package almond bark
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles or red colored sugar and pink colored sugar
- aluminum foil
Here's how you make them:
- Put a large sheet of aluminum foil on your work surface.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
- Place your pretzel rod in the bowl, holding the end, and spoon the melted almond bark to cover a little over half of the pretzel. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Sprinkle one side of the pretzel with some of the sprinkles while still holding it. Lay it on the aluminum foil and sprinkle the other side.
- Repeat with remaining pretzels. Allow pretzels to dry.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pretzel Rods $4 & Up
Almond Bark $6 & Up
Valentine's Day Sprinkles $3 & Up
Red Colored Sugar $3 & Up
Pink Colored Sugar $4 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Tissue Paper $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.