Need a Sweet Treat ASAP? How to Make Quick & Easy Valentine's Day Pretzels! by Donna John
With just three ingredients and minimal time required, these pretzel rods are the perfect last-minute Valentine's Day treat!
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 package almond bark
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles or red and pink colored sugar
- aluminum foil
Here's how you make them:
1. Put a large sheet of aluminum foil on your work surface.
2. Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
3. Place your pretzel rod in the bowl, holding the end, and spoon the melted almond bark to cover a little over half of the pretzel. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
4. Sprinkle one side of the pretzel with some of the sprinkles while still holding it. Lay it on the aluminum foil and sprinkle the other side.
5. Repeat with remaining pretzels.
6. Allow pretzels to dry.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Almond Bark $11
Valentine's Day Sprinkles $3 - $11
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.