Summer Sides: How to Make Grilled Corn With Garlic Cilantro Butter! by Donna John
Summertime mans corn-grilling time! But this grilled corn recipe is a sweet side dish any time of the year!
- 4 ears corn
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how you make it:
- Husk the corn and remove all the strings.
- Combine the butter, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to about medium heat. Grill the corn until it begins to char on all sides.
- As the corn cooks, baste with the garlic-cilantro butter. Serve with additional fresh cilantro, if desired.