Grilled Garlic & Cilantro Corn Recipe: This Grilled Corn With Garlic Cilantro Butter Is the Perfect Summer Side by Donna John
Summertime means grilling time, and everything just seems to taste better when you grill it. This grilled corn on the cob with garlic cilantro butter recipe is a sweet side dish any time of the year. One bite and you'll never look at corn the same way again.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ears of corn
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
Here’s how you make it:
- Husk the corn and remove all the strings.
- Combine the butter, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to about medium heat. Grill the corn until it begins to char on all sides.
- As the corn cooks, baste with the garlic-cilantro butter. Serve with additional fresh cilantro, if desired.