Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe With Garlic Cilantro Butter Is the Perfect Summer Side by Donna John
Summer means grilling time, and everything just seems to taste better when you grill it. This grilled corn on the cob recipe with garlic cilantro butter is a sweet side dish any time of the year.
One bite of this sweet corn and you'll never look at corn the same way again. But if you do, try our Peruvian grilled street corn, Amish corn salad and corn fritters.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ears of corn
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Here’s how you make it:
- Husk the corn and remove all the strings.
- Combine the butter, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to about medium heat. Grill the corn until it begins to char on all sides.
- As the corn cooks, baste with the garlic-cilantro butter. Serve with additional fresh cilantro, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Indoor Grills $30 & Up
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.