Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe With Garlic Cilantro Butter Is the Perfect Summer Side by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ears of corn
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Here’s how you make it:
- Husk the corn and remove all the strings.
- Combine the butter, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to about medium heat. Grill the corn until it begins to char on all sides.
- As the corn cooks, baste with the garlic-cilantro butter. Serve with additional fresh cilantro, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.