Grilled Corn Recipe With Garlic Cilantro Butter: The Perfect Summer Side Dish by Donna John
To make this summer corn side dish you'll need fresh ears of sweet corn, butter, chopped fresh cilantro and garlic. The husked corn on the cob is grilled indoors or outdoors and basted with the garlic butter. Simple and delicious!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 ears of corn
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- If you don't like fresh cilantro, use parsley or your favorite fresh herbs.
Here’s how you make it:
- Husk the corn and remove all the strings.
- Combine the butter, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
- Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to about medium heat. Grill the corn until it begins to char on all sides.
- As the corn cooks, baste with the garlic-cilantro butter. Serve with additional fresh cilantro, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.