This Easy 3-Ingredient Key Lime Sorbet Recipe May Hold the Key to Your Heart by Donna John
You will be in love after one bite of this key lime sorbet recipe. Can't find key limes or key lime juice? Plain old limes will work just as well.
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 1/4 cups key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
Here’s how to make it:
- In a pot, combine the water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Cook on low heat until the sugar dissolves, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Add lime juice and zest.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and process until it thickens, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the sorbet to a freezer container and freeze for at least 2 hours. Allow to sit a room temp about 10 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.