3-Ingredient Key Lime Sorbet Recipe: This Easy Lime Sorbet Recipe Is Sweet, Tart & Refreshing by Donna John
You will be in love after one bite of this key lime sorbet recipe. Sweet, tart and tangy, it will delight and refresh your taste buds!
Can't find key limes or key lime juice? Plain old limes will work just as well. What a fun recipe to serve on St. Patrick's Day!
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 1/4 cups key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime zest
Here’s how to make it:
- In a pot, combine the water and sugar. Bring to a boil. Cook on low heat until the sugar dissolves, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Add lime juice and zest.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and process until it thickens, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the sorbet to a freezer container and freeze for at least 2 hours. Allow to sit a room temp about 10 minutes before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Key Lime Juice $3 & Up
Sorbet Cookbooks $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.