Super Bowl® Deviled Eggs Recipe: Kick Off the Big Game With These Fun Deviled Egg Footballs by Donna John
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes to cook eggs (approximately)
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- green onions tops or fresh chives
Here's how you make it:
- Cut the eggs in half and put the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add the mayo, mustard and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the filling back into the egg whites, smoothing the tops.
- Cut the chives or green onion tops to create the football threads. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.