How to Make Quick Deviled Egg Footballs! by Donna John
7 months ago
Want football-themed snacks party but don’t want to slave all day in the kitchen? These football deviled eggs are calling your name!
- 1 dozen hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green onions tops or fresh chives
Here's how you make them:
- Cut the eggs in half and put the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and add the mayo, mustard and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the filling back into the egg whites, smoothing the tops.
- Cut the chives or green onion tops to create the football threads.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: