Irish Coffee Recipe: How to Make the Perfect Cup of Hot or Cold Irish Coffee by 30Seconds Food
Will this spirited Irish coffee give you the luck o' the Irish? Maybe. Just maybe.
Here’s how you make it hot:
- Pour hot coffee into a mug (preferably an Irish footed mug).
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the whiskey.
- Top with whipped cream.
Here’s how to make it cold:
- Add hot coffee to a mug.
- Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Put coffee into the fridge to chill.
- Once cold, stir in the whiskey and top with whipped cream.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Irish Footed Mugs $15 - $85
Coffee $6 - $38
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.