Classic Irish Coffee Recipe: This Easy Irish Coffee Cocktail Is Delicious Served Hot or Cold on St. Patrick's Day (or Anytime) by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
Here’s how you make it, hot:
- Pour hot coffee into a mug (preferably an Irish footed mug).
- Add the brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the whiskey.
- Top with whipped cream.
Here’s how to make it, cold:
- Add hot coffee to a mug.
- Add brown sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Put coffee into the fridge to chill.
- Once cold, stir in the whiskey and top with whipped cream.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Irish Footed Mugs $15 - $85
Coffee $6 - $38
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.