Roasted Garlic Spinach Pizza Recipe: This Easy Pizza Recipe Is a Slice Above the Rest by Donna John
Other vegetables could be added to this flavorful spinach pizza recipe. Sliced or chopped red onions and mushrooms would add additional flavor and texture. A drizzle of ranch dressing would also be a fun addition – and who doesn't love ranch with their pizza?
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pizza
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust or pre-made pizza crust
- 1 head roasted garlic (get the recipe for roasted garlic)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- black pepper
- 1 bag fresh spinach, steamed until wilted or 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Lay the uncooked pizza crust on a pizza stone or pizza pan. Set aside.
- Mash the roasted garlic in a bowl. Add the ricotta cheese and black pepper, to taste. Mix well.
- Spread the roasted garlic mixture over the crust. Top with the spinach and mozzarella cheese.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the top. Sprinkle with some grated Parmesan and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.