Easy Dip Recipes: How to Make Hot & Cheesy Baked Crab Dip! by Donna John
This easy creamy crab dip recipe will be star of any party or tailgate! Serve with crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks.
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 - 3 green onions, chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1 cup cheddar, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in the crab meat.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with the 1/4 cup cheddar and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 20-25 minutes. Garnish with the green onions.