Winter Food Fun: How to Make Kid-Approved Marshmallow Snowmen! by Donna John
With minimal ingredients and time, you can create fun marshmallow snowmen that are perfect gifts, snacks or accents for your holiday tablescape – and they'd love to take a dip in your favorite cup of cocoa, too! What a fun project to do with the kids!
- large marshmallows
- tube decorating icing in orange, brown and black
- wood skewers
Here's how you make them:
- Thread three marshmallows on a skewer to form the snowman body.
- Draw on eyes and a mouth on the top marshmallow with the black icing. Add an orange carrot nose.
- On the second marshmallow, draw on two stick hands with the brown icing.
- Leave the bottom marshmallow plain.