This Fun White Chocolate Reindeer Food Recipe Is a Christmas Tradition by Donna John
Reindeer food. Texas trash. White chocolate snack mix. Whatever you call this Christmas snack mix recipe, this festive concoction is a fun addition to your holiday dessert table – and it makes a great gift.
If you can, use Christmas M&Ms. But sometimes, you just can't find a bag of them to save your life. Instead of freaking out like I've done in the past, just buy regular M&Ms. No one will notice, and this incredible snack recipe will taste just as delicious.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini pretzel twists
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 pound M&Ms
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the pretzels, both cereals, peanuts and M&Ms in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Put the vanilla chips and vegetable oil in a microwave-safe bowl (I use my 4-cup glass Pyrex measuring bowl). Microwave about 2 minutes. Stir. Continue to cook about 1 minute more until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cereal and mix well. Pour mixture onto aluminum foil and allow to cool.
- When cool, break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.