Last-Minute Christmas Treats: How to Make Easy Strawberry Santa Hats! by Donna John
10 months ago
Need a quick Christmas treat for a party or get-together? Just two ingredients will help you turn a box of your favorite cake or brownie mix into a festive holiday sweet everyone will enjoy – including Santa!
- 1 box brownie or chocolate snack cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- strawberries, stems removed
- Cool Whip or fresh whipped cream
Here’s how to make them:
- Bake brownies or chocolate snack cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
- Pipe or spoon a circle of whipped cream on each square.
- Top with a strawberry, large side down.
- Pipe or spoon a small dollop of whipped cream to complete Santa’s hat.