Easy Christmas Treats: How to Make Quick Strawberry Santa Hats by Donna John
Need a quick Christmas treat for a party or get-together? Just two ingredients will help you turn a box of your favorite cake or brownie mix into a festive holiday sweet everyone will enjoy – including Santa!
- 1 box brownie mix or chocolate snack cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- strawberries, stems removed
- Cool Whip or fresh whipped cream
Here’s how to make them:
- Bake brownies or chocolate snack cake according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
- Pipe or spoon a circle of whipped cream on each square.
- Top with a strawberry, large side down.
- Pipe or spoon a small dollop of whipped cream to complete Santa’s hat.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.