Easy Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars Recipe: You Won't Believe the Secret Ingredient by Beth Aldrich, CHC, AADP, CNT
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas (1 1/2 cups), drained and rinsed
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or dairy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips)
Here's how to make it:
- Blend all ingredients except chips until very smooth in a food processor (not a blender). Mix in chips.
- Scoop into a greased or aluminum foil-lined 8×8-inch pan. Sprinkle top with some chocolate chips.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. They might look a little under-cooked when you take them out of the oven, but they firm up as they cool – you don’t want them to get too hard.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.