Easy Marinated Salmon Recipe Is a Delicious Dinner Game Changer by Donna John
This easy marinated salmon recipe is great for a busy weeknight dinner or even a romantic dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 8 to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes plus marinating time
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper, to taste
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Add the salmon and seal. Place in the fridge and marinate all day or overnight.
- Remove from the marinade and put the salmon into a baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees F about 20-25 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Plastic Food Storage Bags $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.