Creamy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pie (Something a Little Different)! by Rushell Tuggle
As you can tell from the picture, I omit the toppings with the chocolate, as we have a chocolate allergy in the home. But you can do it either way and it's delicious!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided (4 1/2 cups)
- 1 prepared chocolate or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 jar (11 ounces) Smucker's Hot Fudge Topping
Here's how you make it:
- Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a re-sealable food storage bag. Set aside.
- Microwave remaining topping on high for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups) over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- Cut a small corner from bag containing chocolate topping. Squeeze the bag to drizzle topping over pie.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a re-sealable food storage bag. Cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.