5-Ingredient No-Bake Creamy Peanut Butter Pie Recipe Is a Dreamy Addition to Your Dessert Table by Rushell Tuggle
We all love our pecan pie and pumpkin pie during the holidays, but why not make room at the dessert table for a new pie recipe? This six-ingredient, no-bake peanut butter pie recipe is absolutely dreamy.
This dessert recipe works well with or without chocolate (I usually omit the chocolate topping). But you can do it either way and it's delicious.
Prep Time: 15 to 19 minutes, plus refrigeration time
Cook Time: 1 minute
Total Time: 16 to 20 minutes, plus refrigeration time
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided (4 1/2 cups)
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust or graham cracker pie crust
- 1 jar (11 ounces) hot fudge topping (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
Here's how you make it:
- Beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium until well combined.
- Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- If desired, spoon the chopped pecans into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- If using chocolate topping, microwave topping on high for 1 minute (or until melted and spreadable). Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups) over hot fudge layer, if desired. Otherwise, serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with pecans, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Creamy Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Chocolate Pie Crust $3 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Hot Fudge Topping $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.