Coconut Drop Refrigerator Candy Recipe: Bet You Can’t Eat Just One of These Homemade Candies by Judy Thow
So who likes Mounds coconut candy? If so you will love this easy recipe. It is so easy and fast that I always make during the holidays. This easy coconut candy recipe makes a unique addition to your homemade gifts. I bet you can't just eat one.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 25
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry instant milk
- 3 cups coconut
- 1 package (6 ounces) chocolate chips
Here's how you make it:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Remove from heat. Add the water and vanilla.
- Add the powdered sugar and dry milk to the mixture about a 1/2 cup at a time. Mix well.
- Stir in the coconut.
- Place a teaspoon full of the coconut mixture on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Repeat until all candies are made.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Put a swirl of the chocolate on top of each piece of candy. Chill in the fridge.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Vanilla $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Nonfat Instant Dry Milk $5 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.