Chef's Sweet & Spicy Maple Bourbon Barbecue Sauce Recipe Makes the Best BBQ Beef, Chicken & Ribs by Chef Gigi
Want to kick things up a notch at your next barbecue? This easy maple bourbon barbecue sauce recipe is spicy and sweet, with a kick of bourbon for extra attitude.
You can use this best barbecue sauce recipe to make the tastiest barbecued ribs, beef or chicken. It's easy and delicious, and your family and friends will be raving. Pure grilling perfection!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 cups
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 - 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 - 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- pinch kosher salt
Here’s how you make it:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add all ingredients. Whisk well to combine.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer and warm all the ingredients through.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
I always look forward to such amazing recipes. My family loves barbecue and grilling, so I keep on making barbecue. Recently, I ordered Kamado Joe KJ13RH Joe Jr Grill, Red from . My family loves the food cooked on this grill.
Now, I will surely try the bourbon barbecue sauce.