Cheesecake Factory Copycat Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe Is Just As Creamy & Delicious by Donna John
You know that place that is famous – and even named – for cheesecake? Well, this pumpkin cheesecake recipe is just as good – really. Impress your guests this fall and on Thanksgiving with a slice or two.
Serve this creamy pumpkin cheesecake recipe with whipped cream and chopped pecans on top. This is one of my most-requested desserts for Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus chill time
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours and 20 minutes plus chill time
Servings: Makes 1 cheesecake
- 12 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 6 eggs, beaten, at room temp
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- whipped cream
- chopped pecans
Here’s how you make it:
- Coat a 10-inch springform pan with a little melted butter.
- Add the remaining butter, graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Mix well. Press it into the bottom and up the sides of the springform pan. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and cool while making the filling.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil while making the filling for the water bath.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups sugar and beat well. Beat in the sour cream, pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, 1 teaspoon salt, cinnamon and ginger until just combined.
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan with aluminum foil and set it in a roasting pan. Pour the batter into the crust and place it in the oven. Slowly pour the boiling water into the roasting pan until it comes about halfway up the sides of the springform pan.
- Bake until the outside of the cheesecake is set but the middle is still a little jiggly, about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Turn off the oven, crack the door to let out some of the heat and leave the cheesecake in the oven for another hour. Remove and cool. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving – overnight is best.
- To serve, remove from springform pan.
Note: You could use pumpkin pie spice instead of the cinnamon and ginger.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Graham Cracker Crumbs $3 & Up
White Sugar $3 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $1 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Ginger $1 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Chopped Pecans $4 & Up
Springform Pans $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.