National Mousse Day: How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse (No Baking Required) by Donna John
A dessert you can make ahead of time and that doesn't require an oven? That makes this spiced pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe fall dessert perfection.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Here’s how you make it:
- Beat the whipped cream with an electric mixer until it gets frothy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in all but about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into individual dessert dishes. Chill. Serve with a dollop of remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.