10-Minute Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Recipe Is Fall Dessert Perfection (No Baking Required) by Donna John
A delicious dessert you can make ahead of time and that doesn't require an oven? Yes! This creamy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe is fall dessert perfection.
This easy pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe delights just about everyone, and is ready in about 10 minutes. Seriously!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Here’s how you make it:
- Beat the whipped cream with an electric mixer until it gets frothy, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla. Continue to beat until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in all but about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture.
- Spoon or pipe the mousse into individual dessert dishes. Chill if desired. Serve with a dollop of remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.