This Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Is Ready in Less Than 15 Minutes by Donna John
Makes a lovely holiday gift idea, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus time to chill
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Here's how you make it:
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put the butter in a saucepan. Melt.
- Add the brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the powdered sugar and beat well. Pour into a square baking pan.
- Put in the fridge until firm. Cut into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Ultimate Peanut Butter Book: Savory and Sweet, Breakfast to Dessert, Hundereds of Ways to Use America's Favorite Spread $17
Peanut Butter Shirts $12 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.