Easy 10-Minute Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Is Irresistible by Donna John
'Tis the season to make and enjoy sweet treats! Need peanut butter fudge in your life – fast? Who doesn't!? Try this easy and delicious peanut butter fudge recipe. It creamy fudgy peanut butter goodness.
To make this creamy, low-sodium homemade peanut butter fudge recipe you will need butter, brown sugar, milk, cream peanut butter, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. The ingredients, except powdered sugar, cook together quickly on the stovetop, then are beaten with the powdered sugar to create the fudge. Cool and cup into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Baking Dishes
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Airtight Containers
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Be sure to let the fudge cool before cutting into squares.
- Store the fudge in an airtight container.
Here's how you make it:
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put the butter in a saucepan. Melt. Add the brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the powdered sugar and beat well. Pour into a square baking pan. Put in the fridge until firm. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 2.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 37.8g
Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
Total Sugars: 36.8g
Vitamin D: 2mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.