10-Minute Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe Is Irresistible by Donna John
Need peanut butter fudge in your life – fast? Who doesn't!? Try this easy and delicious peanut butter fudge recipe. It creamy fudgy peanut butter goodness.
This peanut butter fudge recipe cooks in five minutes! It's a dessert or snack that's simple to make, and simply a treat to eat (anytime). It makes a lovely gift idea, too!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Here's how you make it:
- Put the powdered sugar into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put the butter in a saucepan. Melt. Add the brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture over the powdered sugar and beat well. Pour into a square baking pan. Put in the fridge until firm. Cut into squares.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
The Ultimate Peanut Butter Book: Savory and Sweet, Breakfast to Dessert, Hundereds of Ways to Use America's Favorite Spread $17
Peanut Butter Shirts $12 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Creamy Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.