Thanksgiving Day Treats: How to Make Easy Pilgrim Hat Cookies! by Christine Jones
Add to collection
Thanksgiving Day is almost here! Woohoo! It makes me so happy, as it really does signify the beginning of the holiday season, which I love! I love doing food crafts with the kids, and one of our favorite playful touches that we add to our holiday table every year are these cute pilgrim hats. They're super cute but, more importantly, super easy to make!
- 1 package Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies
- 1 tube icing in your desired color (for the hat trim)
- Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- M&M's (plain)
Here’s how you make them:
- Place fudge cookies upside down so the all-chocolate side is facing up.
- Pipe a generous amount of frosting along the top of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
- Press the peanut butter cup down firmly onto the cookie so that the frosting spreads out.
- Add a dollop of frosting on the front of the peanut butter cup and add on an M&M.
Keebler Fudge Stripes Cookies $2.50
Fudge-covered shortbread cookies.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures $9
Treat yourself to smooth, sweet milk chocolate and creamy peanut butter filling.
M&M'S Milk Chocolate Candy $9
Enjoy a timeless treat that's made with real milk chocolate and surrounded by a colorful candy shell. 42-ounce bag
Wilton Yellow Icing Tube, Lemon $4
Contains 4 1/4 ounces. It's like having a filled decorating bag that is ready when you are!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.