Moist Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe: Meet Your New Favorite Holiday Bread Recipe by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Total Time: 70 to 75 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
Here’s how you make it:
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not overmix! Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F about 60 to 65 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test (it comes out clean). Allow to cool in the pan about 10 minutes before removing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Loaf Pans $5 & Up
Baking Powder $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.