Moist Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread Recipe Is a Hall of Fame Recipe by Donna John
Cranberries aren't just for cranberry sauce. This moist cream cheese cranberry bread recipe may take some of the spotlight off that pumpkin pie or pecan pie at your holiday gathering.
This is one fresh-baked dessert idea that may become an annual tradition!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 to 65 minutes
Total Time: 70 to 75 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
Here’s how you make it:
- Cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not overmix! Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F about 60 to 65 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test (it comes out clean). Allow to cool in the pan about 10 minutes before removing.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Loaf Pans $5 & Up
Baking Powder $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.