8-Minute Peanut Brittle Recipe: This Easy Peanut Brittle Recipe Is What to Give for Christmas by Judy Thow
Peanut brittle in eight minutes? You read right! This easy peanut brittle recipe makes the perfect food gift for friends and family this holiday season.
Prep Time: 30 to 1 hour to cool
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour (approximately)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Here’s how you make it:
- Stir sugar and syrup together in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- Add butter and vanilla to syrup, blending well. Microwave on high 1 minute. (Caution: syrup is very hot!)
- Add baking soda and gently stir until light and foamy. Quickly pour and spread mixture evenly on greased cookie sheet. Let cool 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- When cool, break into small pieces. Store in airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.