How to Turn Pumpkin Dip Into a Thanksgiving Turkey You'll Be Sweet On! by Donna John
Transform pumpkin dip and apples into a fun turkey for your Thanksgiving table. It’s so easy!
- 1 tub (16 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- assorted colored apples
- lemon juice
- 3 dried cranberries or cherries
- 1 almond
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the pumpkin puree, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until completely combined.
- Spoon the dip into a white bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill a small bowl with water and squeeze in some lemon juice.
- Cut the apples into wedges and dip them in the lemon water to prevent browning.
- Place the bowl of pumpkin dip on a larger round plate.
- Arrange the apple slices for the feathers.
- Insert two dried cranberries for the eyes (push them down so just the tips show).
- Lay a dried cranberry on top of the dip for the nose.
- Use an almond for the gobbler.
- Cut a thin piece of apple and cut out legs (as shown). Place at the bottom of the bowl.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.