Easy Thanksgiving Food Fun: Turn a Pumpkin Dip Recipe Into a Turkey You'll Be Sweet On by Donna John
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tub (16 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- assorted colored apples
- lemon juice
- 3 dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1 almond
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the pumpkin puree, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until completely combined. Spoon the dip into a white bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill a small bowl with water and squeeze in some lemon juice. Cut the apples into wedges and dip them in the lemon water to prevent browning.
- Place the bowl of pumpkin dip on a larger round plate. Arrange the apple slices for the feathers. Insert two dried cranberries for the eyes (push them down so just the tips show). Lay a dried cranberry on top of the dip for the nose. Use an almond for the gobbler. Cut a thin piece of apple and cut out legs (as shown). Place at the bottom of the bowl.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Whole Almonds $7 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $1 & Up
Vanilla Pudding Mix $1 & Up
Dried Cherries $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.