A Fun & Creamy Pumpkin Dip Recipe You'll Gobble Up on Thanksgiving by Donna John
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tub (16 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- assorted colored apples
- lemon juice
- 3 dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1 almond
Here's how you make it:
- Combine the pumpkin puree, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip until completely combined. Spoon the dip into a white bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill a small bowl with water and squeeze in some lemon juice. Cut the apples into wedges and dip them in the lemon water to prevent browning.
- Place the bowl of pumpkin dip on a larger round plate. Arrange the apple slices for the feathers. Insert two dried cranberries for the eyes (push them down so just the tips show). Lay a dried cranberry on top of the dip for the nose. Use an almond for the gobbler. Cut a thin piece of apple and cut out legs (as shown). Place at the bottom of the bowl.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.