Easy Eggplant Pizza Recipe: Turn Eggplants Into a Healthier Pizza Night by Donna John
Love eggplant? Love pizza? Make eggplant pizzas! Your favorite pizza toppings found a new, healthier home.
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon salt
- olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- chopped fresh basil
Here’s how you make it:
- Place the eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with the salt. Allow to sit for about 20 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Put the eggplant on a cookie sheet or pizza stone and brush with olive oil.
- Roast the eggplant in a 400-degree F oven until it just starts to turn tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Spread the marina sauce on top of the eggplant, then top with cheese and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with a little more cheese and the chopped basil. Put back into the oven for about 5 more minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $9 & Up
Colanders $8 & Up
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Marinara Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.