How to Make a Creamy & Healthy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie! by Donna John
10 months ago
Add some vitamins, minerals and fiber to your day with this smooth and satisfying pumpkin spice smoothie!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup ice
Here’s how you make it:
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides, until fully blended.
- Add more milk, if needed, to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.