Healthy Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe: An Easy Creamy Pumpkin Pie Spice Smoothie Recipe for Fall Sipping by Donna John
Add some vitamins, minerals and fiber to your day with this smooth and satisfying pumpkin spice smoothie recipe. Why not serve this easy creamy smoothie with pumpkin french toast, pumpkin pancakes or pumpkin oatmeal for breakfast?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup ice
Here’s how you make it:
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides, until fully blended.
- Add more milk, if needed, to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.