Creamy 5-Minute Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe Is Like Pumpkin Pie In a Glass by Donna John
Enjoy pumpkin pie? Then you will love this healthier version of pumpkin pie that adds vitamins, minerals and fiber to your day. This smooth and satisfying pumpkin pie smoothie recipe is like pumpkin pie in a glass!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup milk or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup ice
Here’s how you make it:
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high, stopping to scrape down the sides, until fully blended.
- Add more milk, if needed, to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.