Sausage Mummies Are the Perfect Guests for Your Halloween Dinner by Donna John
Have some edible eyes leftover from all of your spooky treat making? Use them to make these fun sausage mummies for your Halloween dinner or party.
- 1 package sausage links or hot dogs
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- edible eyes
Here’s how you make them:
- Unroll the crescent roll dough on a cutting board and seal perforations.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut thin strips of the dough.
- Wrap the dough around the sausage to create the mummy.
- Place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until dough is lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Remove and add eyes.
To make them even spookier, squirt ketchup on the mummies to look like blood. Don’t have edible eyes? You could use cheese and a dab of ketchup. Not a fan of hot dogs or sausage? Use three pre-cooked meatballs instead and serve with marinara sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.