Spooky Snacks: How to Make Quick & Easy Halloween Pretzel Ghosts! by Donna John
a year ago
Why limit your fancy pretzel making to Christmas? These cute pretzel ghosts are the perfect last-minute treat for Halloween!
- 1 bag pretzel rods
- 1 package almond bark
- 1 tube chocolate cake or cookie icing or gel decorating icing
- aluminum foil
Here's how you make them:
- Put a large sheet of aluminum foil on your work surface.
- Put the almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave in 1-minute increments, stirring in between, until smooth and completely melted.
- Place your pretzel rod in the bowl, holding the end, and spoon the melted almond bark to cover all but about one-fourth of the pretzel. Allow excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Lay on aluminum foil to dry.
- Repeat with remaining pretzels.
- When dry, pipe on the ghost face using chocolate icing.
Store in an airtight container.
All the rich, hearty flavor of traditional pretzels in a crunchy, unique shape. They’re perfect for dipping or decorating.
Almond Bark $11
Perfect for coated pretzels and more! 24 ounces
Make your cake decorations more dynamic! Squeeze on sparkling color effects with this ready-to-use gel.
This package contains one 8-ounce pouch of decorating icing one round tip and one star tip. Comes in a variety of colors.