Quick & Easy Mashed Potato Ghosts Recipe for Halloween Dinner by Donna John
Mashed potato ghosts? What child – or adult – could resist? Pair them with a healthy protein and your family will have energy to spare as you haunt the streets on Halloween night.
To make it healthier, you could do a mixture of mashed potatoes and cauliflower. Serve with an extra bowl of eyeballs (aka peas).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- mashed potatoes (your favorite recipe)
- frozen peas, thawed
Here’s how to make it:
- Whip the mashed potatoes with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Cook peas according to package directions.
- Cut the end off of a large plastic zipper bag.
- Fill the bag with the mashed potatoes.
- Pipe mounds of potato directly on dinner plates to form the ghost, or pipe onto a bed of peas.
- Add two peas for the eyes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Halloween Dinnerware $5 & Up
Orange Plates $4 & Up
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
Halloween Cookbooks $3 & Up
Election Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.