Halloween Potato Ghosts Recipe: Make Mashed Potato Ghosts for Halloween Dinner by Donna John
Mashed potato ghosts? What child – or adult – could resist? Pair them with a healthy protein and your family will have energy to spare as you haunt the streets on Halloween night. To make it healthier, you could do a mixture of mashed potatoes and cauliflower. Serve with an extra bowl of eyeballs (aka peas).
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- mashed potatoes (your favorite recipe)
- frozen peas, thawed
Here’s how to make them:
- Whip the mashed potatoes with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Cook peas according to package directions.
- Cut the end off of a large plastic zipper bag.
- Fill the bag with the mashed potatoes.
- Pipe mounds of potato directly on dinner plates to form the ghost, or pipe onto a bed of peas.
- Add two peas for the eyes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Halloween Dinnerware $5 & Up
Orange Plates $4 & Up
Potato Mashers $5 & Up
Halloween Cookbooks $3 & Up
Election Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.