This Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip Is So Easy and Crave-able, It'll Become a Party Fave! by Kim Conde
Looking for a super easy yet crave-able dip to serve family and friends? Spice up your next party or get-together with a buffalo chicken dip so good, your guests will want more and more!
Here's what you need:
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing.
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
Here's how you make it:
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir until blended and creamy.
Place in a pretty bowl and serve with your favorite crackers or pita chips, or sliced peppers, carrots and celery sticks. This tangy dip just may become your new party favorite!