Mummy Milanos: How to Turn This Popular Cookie Into Halloween Fun! by Christine Jones
Turn everybody's favorite store-bought cookies, Pepperidge Farm Milanos, into spooky mummies in no time! My kids went crazy for these. You can even let them help with the prep – that's how easy they are!
- 1 bag of your favorite Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies (we used both the dark chocolate and the mint ones)
- 1 bag Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers (or any kind of white chocolate chips)
- candy eyes
- plastic zipper bag
Here’s how to make them:
- In a microwave-safe dish, melt the white chocolate wafers. I like to do it in 30-second increments and stir in between as they can burn.
- Once the white chocolate is melted, begin to dip each Milano cookie into the chocolate and coat well. (I always think more is better).
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to start to harden.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate into a plastic zipper bag and cut off one corner of the bag (keep the hole small). Now you have a mini pastry bag.
- Gently squeeze the bag to pipe the frosting across the cookies to create the "mummy" effect.
- Add on two candy eyes
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.