Halloween Pumpkin Rice Krispies® Treat Recipe Is a Classic Fall Recipe by Christine Jones
Everybody loves Rice Krispies® treats. And they only get better when shaped as cute pumpkins, especially in the fall season.
These pumpkin crispy rice treats are super cute for a school party and transport easily. And don't forget Halloween!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 40 regular marshmallows
- 1 box crispy rice cereal (I used Rice Krispies)
- orange food coloring
- celery (or Tootsie Rolls)
- chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
Here’s how to make it:
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 40 regular-sized marshmallows (10 ounces) and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add 6 drops of orange food coloring and stir in completely. Continue to add in food coloring until desired color is achieved.
- Add in 6 cups of crispy rice cereal and stir to coat well.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and begin to form 3-inch balls. Place them on a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cool completely.
- Use a piece of celery or a Tootsie Roll to make the pumpkin stem.
- Use chocolate chunks, chocolate chips or other small candies to create a face.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Marshmallows $2 & Up
Rice Krispies Cereal $3 & Up
Food Coloring $4 & Up
Chocolate Chips $2 & Up
Tootsie Rolls $3 & Up
Crispy Rice Cereal $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.